- All bread and crackers made from ordinary flour
- Biscuits, buns, cakes and pastry made from ordinary flour
- Pasta, spaghetti, couscous
- Breakfast cereals made from or containing wheat. E.g. puffed wheat, weetabix, shredded wheat, branflakes, cheerios, muesli, alpen
- Pizza, lasagne, quiche, scotch eggs
- Tortilla wraps, spring rolls, kebabs, sausages, black and white pudding, meat pies, meat loaf, fish or chicken, in batter and breadcrumbs
- Tart, crumble, pancakes, semolina
- Stout and some lagers contain wheat starch and so are unsuitable but other alcoholic drinks are wheat-free. Revolution Red Beer, made by the Dublin brewing company is wheat free, and is widely available.
- Bread, biscuits, buns, cakes and pastry made from rice
- Soya or potato flour
- Rice, potato
- Porridge, rice krispies, cornflakes
- Fresh vegetables, eggs, cheese
- Grilled or roast meat, chicken, and fish (sauce made with cornflour)
- Fresh fruit, meringue, rice, pudding, custard, yoghurt (except muesli flavour).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.